So, jiraiyan from Otaku Orbit has nominated me for the Infinity Dream Award and, according to the rules, I only have to tell you guys 7 of my dreams and then pass this on to other 7 bloggers.
Thank you, jiraiyan. ^__^ (I litterally copy/pasted your name because it’s too weirdly spelled)
Anyhow, let’s go.
- Get a proper job in social media/PR/journalism. My current job is some sort of a bad joke.
- Get my fucking graduation diploma. This includes finishing that god damned paper.
- Become a paid blogger. I know it might sound childish, but I would really love it if I somehow were to get there.
- Start a vlog. I first thought about it a year ago and I kept thinking and thinking, but I never managed to pull myself together.
- Move out. I currently live with my sister and moving out would basically mean that I’ve made it and I no longer have to be a parasyte.
- Start a manga collection.
- Finish watching Kill la Kill. I heard everyone praising it and loving it and telling me how good and awesome it is and I dropped it by the third episode while it was still airing. Gotta pull myself together.
As for the 7 bloggers, here you go.
- Coffee Hipster
- Sebastian’s Blog
- Generic Anime Blog
- The Pantless Anime Blogger
- The Josei Next Door
- Otaku Gamer Zone
Go check out their blogs. They’re all really awesome. ^^