Yo, letmebesmartatyou, remember when you nominated me back in August for the Liebester Challenge? Guess what? IT’S TIME.
In case you like reading these, my first Liebster Award thingie is here and you can check it out.
I really feel like these tag posts are some kind of sexual transmitted diseases. You get it from someone without knowing and you pass them on. WE’RE ALL INTERNET WHORES.
Let’s get down to business.
1. Why did you start blogging?
Because it was something new and trendy to do on the internet. I was…16 or so when I got my first blog on blogspot, lol.
2. Favorite video game and why? If you don’t play video games, why not?
The Longest Journey, I think. I wrote about it here. It’s some amazing shit in here and everyone should play it.
3. Favorite tabletop game and why? If you don’t play tabletop, why not?
You mean that stuff like Cards Against Humanity? Idk, I would say Saboteur, as I played it the most (even if it was like…a few times). I’m not really into those. I also used to have a good hand for Poker, but that was a looong time ago.
4. Favorite author? Favorite book by that author?
I’m gonna go for The Portrait of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde with this one. I have a hard time picking favourite authors. Or favourite stuff in general.
5. How do you take your coffee? If you don’t drink coffee, why are you such a scrub?
As black as my soul. No milk, no sugar. Although I take my coffee with Kahlua whenever I’m in Zeppelin (yeah, this shit is in Romanian, but it has pictures is it. And it’s a blog post that got me my first job in PR :))). If you ever come to Romania, make sure you go there.)
6. What’s the design on your favorite t-shirt? (You can tell a lot about a person from their t-shirts)
I don’t know if I have a favourite t-shirt, but I can pick a couple. There’s one that says black is my happy color and one that says honestly, I don’t give a shirt.
7. What’s the biggest piece of advice you’d give to the you of one year ago?
Go to classes. You’re gonna have to pay for another year in uni if you don’t. Guess where am I now? 😐
8. Favorite YouTubers? If you don’t watch YouTube, why not?
Grav3yardgirl. In case you were expecting some anime/gaming/geek youtuber, you’re gonna be disappointed. She’s a beauty vlogger. But she’s nice and weird and always hyped. I like her. There’s also calbel. Funny dude.
9. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen in public?
A friend of mine kicking the door of an auto service and yelling GIVE ME THE BOMB NOW. We were playing truth or dare and this was her dare. (I also had to climb the fence of the biggest hospital in town yelling I want to go back. It was pretty embarrassing, trust me.)
10. What was the first book you ever remember reading?
Heidi, by Johanna Spyri
11. If you were on death row, what would you pick for your last meal?
Pff. I don’t know. French fries? Shaorma? Some KFC food? I like junk food.
Random facts about me:
The last concert I went to was an Iced Earth one back in January, last year.Scratch that. I remembered the Judas Priest concert this summer. It was awful.
- I’m 1.75m tall and I always wear platforms so I can be taller than most people and establish dominance.
- The day when I finished Adventure Island I transformed into a god and nobody could touch me in any way. I was 6 and I was the coolest kid in the neighbourhood.
- Last night I dreamt I was taking a shower in a bar. In the sink.
- Speaking of bars, whenever I get drunk I tend to do stupid stuff. Two days ago I skipped work, got shitfaced drunk, went to work, got in the office and yelled at my colleagues telling them they’re losers for being at work. Nobody fired me, lol.
- I’m really bad at keeping in touch with my friends. I don’t talk to them for months and then call them and pretend I was taking a nap.
- I spent my adolescence on 4chan.
- I like helping people I hate because that theoretically makes them owe me.
- I’m despicable as a human being.
- I’m an extremely lazy person, but I’ll do just about anything for the right amount of money.
- Speaking of despicable, I got in a relationship with my (cheating) ex-boyfriend’s best friend. Ex-bestfriend now. But I only did it because I liked him, I swear. (And he had a really cool laptop)
- What’s your middle name, if you have one?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Long hair or short hair?
- Do you have any pets?
- Favourite anime series?
- Dream job?
- You celebrity crush?
- What languages can you speak?
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would that be?
- One thing that you’ve done that makes you want to crawl into a cave and live there for the rest of your life?
- What do you hate the most about anime fans?